So I thought I would start the study again but with popular* contemporary bloggers.
Dr Max Tunguska has, working from left to right, on his mantelpiece over a fine open log fire, the following:
- A jar of nitroglycerin.
- A human brain in a jar covered in formaldehyde with some wires sticking out of it. The label has Max Tunguska scribbled out and Vacant Possession written in underneath.
- Some green glowing rocks sitting on a wooden plaque with a brass engraved plate showing the wording Essential Power-source from Atlantis.
- Discharge paperwork from the mental asylum (forged).
- One dead bonsai tree.
- Two small reel-to-reel tapes left here by Jericho Roth.
- A cup of coffee.
- Eolist sitting swinging her feet.
If any other bloggers would like to document their mantelpieces, be my guest.
* Starting with The Tunguska Event is stretching popular to breaking point, so bite me.
The original BBC article can be found here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9733000/9733887.stm