This award comes with a scary number of questions. Fortunately it doesn't come with Anne Robinson. That would be just cruel and unusual.
1. What is your current obsession?
Food. 43 years I've been obsessed by what I poke in the hole in the front of my face.
2. What are you wearing today?
Amongst other things, two shoes of the same type and colour. This is exceptional.
3. What’s for dinner?
Now, I think it will be something healthy like jacket potato and salad. By this afternoon it'll be takeaway pizza or chips. By the time I get home it'll be a takeaway curry.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A neoprene ankle support.
5. What are you listening to right now?
The Wishing Tree - Nightwater
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Deeply talented, great writer and great friend. Harmful to pizzakind everywhere.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Right where I am would be nice. Fluffy daughter would miss her school mates if we moved.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
I'd like an iPad please. And one of those docking thingies for an iPad. And an iPad keyboard.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
English. Quite frankly my grammer sucks. My spelling sucks too, but the computers hide that.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education" - Albert Einstein.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Granny Smith. She makes bloody marvellous apples.
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Always stand under a broken light. Wear black. Leave before anyone looks.
15. What is your dream job?
16. What’s your favorite magazine?
"Megalomaniacs Weekly". Ernst Stavro Blofeld centerfold this week.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Oooh. Current exchange rate makes that £62.79. That's a good pizza. Where's Roth?
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Pizza without chilli.
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Mary Poppins. Umbrellas are so 1960s.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
21. What are you going to do after this?
Talk to myself for a while. I shall clamp a phone to my ear so no one realises, but I shall talk to myself.
22. What are your favourite movies?
Sherlock Homes, Dark Knight recently, then The Crow.
23. What inspires you?
24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Mandy, but only at weekends. The rest of the time it's Bishop Snodgrass.
25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Coffee until I start twitching. Then tea until I start peeing.
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Eat. I also eat when I'm happy.
27. What makes you go wild?
28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Have a look at the right hand column on my blog. They're all there. All have the wit, charm and writing skills I aspire to.
29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
30. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
17 in Chrome, 5 in IE, 3 in Firefox and 2 in Safari.
31. Favorite Season?
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall.....
32. If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me?
I'd be out.
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Never visit their graves.
34. What are you afraid of the most?
The big bad wolf. Small bad wolves don't bother me. Big nice wolves are ok too. The big bad ones give me the willies.
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Euthanasia. And not the curry house.
36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
37. A word that you say a lot?
F*ck. I know I shouldn't but I do. A lot.
38. What would you do if you were made President for one day?
Assassinate myself. That'd be one for the history books.
39. What is that one thing that keeps you going?
40. What's word drives you crazy when you hear it?
Two: Binge drinking. For goodness sake, who didn't drink too much when they were young?
41. What's your least favourite character trait?
Depression. It really gets me down. Oh. That's the point isn't it? Bugger.
I'll pass this onto only a few followers that Indigo didn't get first! Click the names to visit their blog.
- Robbie. A regular commenter, a great blogger and a JC lookalike. And I don't mean John Cleese.
- QuirkyLoon. Comments on much of what I have written and writes stuff that makes me laugh.
42. What do you get if you multiply six by nine?
Thank you Indigo. No really.
Kato over at Pandorah's Box has been kind enough to send me the Kick Ass Bloggers award. Thank you very much indeed. It looks a lot like this below:
Apparently I have to give this award to eight kick ass bloggers. Eight is a big number and I'm functionally innumerate. So here we go: