Friday 31 December 2010

Resolving to be Less Rubbish

Lets face it most new year resolutions are not kept. I've been to the future and, trust me, I've broken all of the ones I've made so far. There is just no point in getting hung up about this, what I need are not more stupid, hard to keep, challenging resolutions, but a better class of resolution.

So here is my list:

  • Eat more curry.
  • Put on at least 5lbs before the end of January.
  • Wash my car one less time than I did in 2010. Simple arithmetic yields the answer of zero times.
  • Avoid walking past a gym.
  • Never bathe the cat in jam.
  • Don't wear wellington boots on my hands at work.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

3 comments:

  1. Sign me up for the first one. Best not wait too long, and it can help with number 2 (in every sense).

    ReplyDelete
  2. a better class of resolutions - what a great idea! may you excel in all of yours. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated