My list of seven historical or fictional people:
- Patrick Star from SpongeBob Squarepants. I'd love to have someone on my level to talk to.
- Douglas Adams. Sadly historical. I always admired his attitude to deadlines. He said, "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
- Penelope Pitstop. I'd just like her to know that Sylvester Sneekly is the Hooded Claw.
- Edmund Halley. Of the comet fame. It was said he "now talks, swears and drinks brandy like a sea captain" - John Flamsteed. Strangely true, as he is the only civilian Englishman who has even been allowed to captain a ship of the realm. He became a drinking companion of Peter the Great and spent some time being carried around in a wheelbarrow whilst throwing rocks at the windows of his country house.
- HAL 9000 from 2001. I want to know if you pull his memory blocks in a different order, whether he was taught some really dirty limericks, or some different endings to 'Daisy, Daisy'.
- Albert Einstein. Fantastic character. Loved the story of a young student who came to work with him. Weeks passed and then a theory they were working on proved to be wrong. The student was devastated. Weeks of work up in smoke, so to speak. Einstein came in the following day and said, "I've a new idea..."
- Miss Marple. I want to know if she felt any guilt over the further deaths that were caused by her procrastination getting to the final dining room scene?
Anyway now the passing on bit of the tag game.
Name seven fictional cars or other vehicles you'd have liked to have driven and why.
Over to Eolist Petite and Cat Lady Larew, because I know you're going to do something special with this. I wish I had.